TLS Preset Torque Screwdriver
Request a Quote:
TLS is a preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable). Built with a cam-over design, the accurate torque screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being over-torqued. When the torque screwdriver reaches the pre-set torque value the internal mechanism disengages from the drive thus limiting the torque applied. Using a quality torque screwdriver ensures that proper torque is being applied and maintains requirements associated with ISO quality standards.
- Various models that range from 5.7 ozf.in to 120 lbf.in.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- All models provide bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- Four different colored lightweight aluminum handles allow color coding of specific torque values in production areas. (TLS1360 - Black only)
- New ergonomic models available: TLS Pro series
- ESD compliant model options.